The new UC1 22.7.8 is a mandatory upgrade.
1. To see the upgrade, open your UC1 client and login as you normally would. You will then be prompted with the following screen. Select "Yes" to begin downloading the new client.
2. You will then be prompted with this screen. Select "OK" to continue.
3. This will then bring up your default browser, and it will begin downloading the client. Select the .msi file at the bottom to continue the process.
4. Your system will now request permission to run the file. Select "Yes" to grant permission.
5. You will then be brought to the following screen. Select "Next" to continue the installation process.
6. Select "I agree" to continue.
7. Select "I Agree" again to accept the License Agreement.
8. Based on your preferences, select how you would like to install Communicator. We recommend selecting the first two options minimum. Select "Next" to continue.
9. Select where you would like to save the file to. Select "Next" to continue.
10. Select "Install" to install the file.
11. UC1 Communicator will now install the updates. Once the installation has completed, select "Next" to continue.
12. Select "Finish" to complete the installation.
13. UC1 Communicator version 22.7.8 will now be installed and ready for use. Launch the client to see the reflected update.