Resporg (Responsible Organization) is the company which maintains the registration for individual toll-free telephone number in the distributed Service Management System/800 data base.
- Enter the user name and password provided by Support at BluIP
- Select Login
The following contains detailed instructions:
- Select OrderForms (left-hand sidebar)
- Select Add LNP Order To Existing Customer
- Enter the customer name (if you just enter the first few letters of the name, a drop-down list will appear and you can select from the list by clicking on the customer name)
- Select Next
Area of Service: Select from the drop-down list
- Lower 48
- USA and Canada
- Payphone Blocking: Select Yes or No to block calls from a payphone
- Losing RESPORG Name: Provide name of current organization responsible for toll free number(s)
- Requested Port Date: Allow a minimum of 3 business days to process
Customer Service Information
Click on the first field, enter information and tab to the next field. You will see a list appear showing previous information entered into the field, either select one or begin typing into the field and the list will disappear.
- Authorized User Name: This is the person authorized to make changes with the losing carrier
- Company Name: The company name listed on the account of the losing carrier
- Customer Address and City: The address and city listed on the account of the losing carrier
- Customer State: The state listed on the account of the losing carrier
- Customer Zip: The zip code of the account of the losing carrier
- Customer Floor: Provide this information if available
- Customer Suite: Provide this information if available
- Customer Building: Provide this information if available
If 911 is required, this information must be provided prior to RESPORG transfer.
- Indicate whether 911 service is required: Select Yes or No
- Provide the physical location for 911 service
- If more than one location requires 911 service, indicate the additional locations in the Notes below
Toll-Free Number Information
Two ways of providing this information:
- Enter the number(s), one per line, in the space provided. Must be 10-digits (area code, prefix and number) . Do not use hyphens, parentheses or dashed.
- If you have a CSV file with the numbers in the format outlined above, you can attach it to your order instead of typing them. Please upload only CVS format file.
- Include any information to assist in completing your order:
For Example: Additional 911 service locations or need to coordinate with an LNP Port
- Save and Submit to BluIP: Saves the order and creates a ticket in Orion. Hosted order will be automatically provisioned in Broadsoft. Tickets for Trunking orders will be provisioned in BroadSoft by the Provisioning Dept at BluIP.
- Clear Form: removes all order selections, but keeps you in the order form
- Back: removes all order selections and either returns you to Order Forms or Select Customer