LNP (Local Number Portability) is a process for porting telephone numbe(s) from your current service provider to BluIP.
- Enter the user name and password provided by Support at BluIP
- Select Login
The following contains detailed instructions:
- Select OrderForms (left-hand sidebar)
- Select Add LNP Order To Existing Customer
- Enter the customer name (if you just enter the first few letters of the name, a drop-down list will appear and you can select from the list by clicking on the customer name)
- Select Next
- Desired Due Date: Allow at least 10 business days from the date of your order.
- Customer Account Number: Account number of the current service provider
- Customer Pin: Pin number of the current service provider
- Service Type: Select Residential or Business
- Partial Port: Select Yes or No
- Need CNAM Listing: Select from the Drop-down menu - No Listing or Keep Existing Listing
- Directory Listing: Select from the Drop-down menu - No Listing or Keep Existing Listing
- Losing Carrier: for example - AT&T, Verison, Windstream
Customer Service Information
Click on the first field, enter information and tab to the next field. You will see a list appear showing previous information entered into the field, either select one or begin typing into the field and the list will disappear.
- Authorized User Name: This is the person authorized to make changes with the losing carrier
- Company Name: The company name listed on the account of the losing carrier
- Customer Address and City: The address and city listed on the account of the losing carrier
- Customer State: The state listed on the account of the losing carrier
- Customer Zip: The zip code of the account of the losing carrier
- Customer Floor: Provide this information if available
- Customer Suite: Provide this information if available
- Customer Building: Provide this information if available
If 911 service is required, this information must be provided prior to submission of the LNP Order:
- Indicate whether 911 service is required: Select Yes or No
- Provide the physical location for 911 service
- If more than one location requires 911 service, indicate the additional locations in the Notes below
Telephone Number Information
Two ways of providing this information:
- Enter the number(s), one per line, in the space provided. Must be 10-digits (area code, prefix and number) . Do not use hyphens, parentheses or dashed.
- If you have a CSV file with the numbers in the format outlined above, you can attach it to your order instead of typing them. Please upload only CVS format file.
- Include any information to assist in completing your order:
- Save and Submit to BluIP: Saves the order and creates a ticket in Orion. Hosted order will be automatically provisioned in Broadsoft. Tickets for Trunking orders will be provisioned in BroadSoft by the Provisioning Dept at BluIP.
- Clear Form: removes all order selections, but keeps you in the order form
- Back: removes all order selections and either returns you to Order Forms or Select Customer