This article instructs how to add a new customer which does not already exist in the Orion billing portal. When customer are added here, they will be provisioned in BroadSoft by the Provisioning Dept at BluIP.
- Enter the user name and password provided by Support at BluIP
- Select Login
The following is an outline of the steps for setting up a new trunking customer. The remainder of this document provides detailed instructions for the steps.
- Select OrderForms (left-hand sidebar)
- Select Add New Trunking Customer
Billing and Customer Information
Complete Billing and Customer Information:
- Billing Start Date: The system automatically defaults to today's date. If your customer will not be going active right away, enter a billing date into the future. For example if you set your customer in January, but don't expect them to go active until after February 1st, enter a Billing Start Date of 2/1/2019.
- Account Name: This will be the name of the account in Orion and BroadSoft. This name will also appear in the upper-right hand corner of the customer's monthly invoice.
- User First and Last name, Company Name, Customer Address, City, State, Zip: This will be the mailing address on the customer's monthly invoice.
- Contact Email Address: Invoices will be emailed to this address. If you don't want invoices emailed to the customer, you can enter an email address for your company.
- Domain Address: Required for provisioning. You can use either the customer or your partner domain.
Billing Type: IMPORTANT The selection made here determines the billing structure of your customer. In order
- Multi Group - Bill Enterprise - invoices will post to the enterprise account and if there is more than one group, all groups will be billed on one invoice, broken down by each group (location).
- Multi Group - Bill Group - invoices will post to the group (customer) account and each group will receive their own separate invoice
- Indicate whether any number(s) on this order required 911 service: Select Yes or No
- 911 information is required prior to service activation.
- If at all possible, please provide the physical location for 911 at this time.
- If you cannot provide at this time, select "No", but this information must be provided at least 48 hours prior to service activation.
- Emailing the information to email@example.com
Telephone Number Information
- Trunking Package Type: Select the trunking package from the drop-down menu
- Term: Select the term from the drop-down menu
- Quantity: Enter quantiy of trunks required
- Domain Address: Enter the domain (abcdefg.xxx) No WWW or HTTP.
- Device Type: for example, CIsco, Avaya)
- Are Number Porting In: Yes or No
- Are Additional DID's Required: Yes or No
- Now Many DID's Are Required: Number of additional DID's needed to order
- Enter NPA/NXX For New Numbers Required: List the Area Code (NPA) and Prefix (NXX) you require.
In the notes provide any information necessary for this order. For example:
- requested/expected start up date
- service address if different that billing address
- Save and Submit to BluIP: Saves the order and creates a ticket in Orion. Hosted order will be automatically provisioned in Broadsoft. Tickets for Trunking orders will be provisioned in BroadSoft by the Provisioning Dept at BluIP.
- Clear Form: removes all order selections, but keeps you in the order form
- Back: removes all order selections and either returns you to Order Forms or Select Customer