This article instructs how to add a new hosted customer which does not already exist in the Orion billing portal. When customer are added here, they are automatically provisioned in BroadSoft.
- Enter the user name and password provided by Support at BluIP
- Select Login
The following is an outline of the steps for setting up a new hosted customer. The remainder of this document provides detailed instructions for the steps.
- Select OrderForms (left-hand sidebar)
- Select Add New Hosted Customer
- Enter the enterprise name (if you just enter the first few letters of the name, a drop-down list will appear and you can select from the list by clicking on the enterprise name)
- Select Next
Billing and Customer Information
Complete Billing and Customer Information:
- Billing Start Date: This is very important. The system automatically defaults to today's date. If your customer will not be going active right away, enter a billing date into the future. For example if you set your customer in January, but don't expect them to go active until after February 1st, enter a Billing Start Date of 2/1/2019.
- Account Name: This will be the name of the account in Orion and BroadSoft. This name will also appear in the upper-right hand corner of the customer's monthly invoice.
- User First and Last name, Company Name, Customer Address, City, State, Zip: These will be the mailing address on the customer's monthly invoice.
- Contact Email Address: Invoices are emailed to this address. If you don't want invoices emailed to the customer, you can enter an email address for your company.
- Domain Address: Required for provisioning. You can use either the customer or your partner domain.
- Indicate whether any number(s) on this order required 911 service: Select Yes or No
- If at all possible, please provide the physical location for 911 at this time.
- This information must be provided at least 48 hours prior to service activation
- If you cannot provide at this time, select "No" and email the information to email@example.com
Use this section to place your customer's order.
- Select the Add Packages button
- Select a package type from the drop-down menu (scroll down for more options)
- Select all packages to be added by placing a check mark in the box to the right.
- Scroll down to view more packages
- When finished with this package "type", select the Add Selected button
- If you forget a package, you can always select the Add Package button again to add to your list.
- You will now see the packages you ordered.
- You can change the quantities now, or you can wait until your order is complete
- To change quantities, see section Adjustments to Order
- Select Add Packages again
- Select the package "Type" and follow the same process as above
Adjustments to Order (Quantities and Removals)
- Adjustments can be made after entering packages for a particular order type, or after all order types have been entered.
- On the Selected Package screen:
- All packages are entered with a quantity of one by default. To make changes, enter the quantity you want and press the "Enter" key (Note: If the "Enter"is not pressed, the quantity will defaults back to "1").
- To remove a package from your list, select the red minus sign on the right-side of the package
- If you need to add an additional package to your list select the Add Packages button again and go the the ordering process again
- Total available to select 3 Total selected 0 - This appears when you have ordered seats. In the example below, there are 3 DID at no charge allowed and zero have been selected
Order New DID's
Click on the Select DIDs button
Search for available DIDs or add a backorder
- NPA: Enter the area code for the area your customer is located
- NXX: Enter the (prefix) desired
- Rate Center: the rate center will be automatic filled in
- A list of available DID's will appear
- Select the numbers desired by clicking on the box to the left of the number
- Is For Trunking: If a number is for a trunk, place a check mark to the left of the number
- Click on the Order button
No DID's Available
If no DIDs appear,
- Enter the quantity of numbers you need to backorder
- Click on the Order button
Include any information to assist in completing your order:
- Save and Submit to BluIP: Saves the order and creates a ticket in Orion. Hosted order will be automatically provisioned in Broadsoft. Tickets for Trunking orders will be provisioned in BroadSoft by the Provisioning Dept at BluIP.
- Clear Form: removes all order selections, but keeps you in the order form
- Back: removes all order selections and either returns you to Order Forms or Select Customer