1) Enter part of or the full last name of the user you wish to setup Sequential Ring for.
2) Click Search.
1) Click in the check box to the left of Use Base Location First. A check in the box indicates that the service rings the base location.
2) Select one of the values from none to 6 for Number of Rings for Base Location.
3) Click in the check box to the left of Continue the search process if the base location is busy. A check in the box indicates that the service continues to search. Uncheck it if you do not want the service to continue searching if base location is busy.
4) Click in the check box to the left of Enable caller to skip search process. A check in the box indicates that the caller can end the Sequential Ringing service and skip to voice mail.
5) In the Phone Number/SIP-URI text boxes, enter up to five destinations (extensions or off-net phone numbers) to which you want callers to be directed, in the order in which you want the phone numbers to be rung. You can prefix it with feature access codes to give more functionality. For more information click Feature Access Codes.
6) Select the number of rings for that destination from the drop-down menu.
7) To prompt the answering party to enter a confirmation digit to complete the call, check Answer Confirmation Required. (Note: this is recommended if the destination is a cell phone. This will prevent a cell phone that is out of service or turned off to snag all calls to it's voice mail).
8) Click Apply to save changes and remain on this page.
1) In the Description text box, type a name for the information you want to include in this entry.
2) To enable the entry check Use sequential ring; or to disable it check Do not use sequential ring.
3) From the Time Schedule drop-down list, select the time period during which you want the numbers in this entry to be sent to your configured ring sequence. (Note: For more information on time schedules click Time Schedules.)
4) Select one of the following:
If you want all calls you receive to be sent to your configured ring sequence, check Any phone number.
To forward only a selected group of phone numbers, check Following phone numbers and:
Check Any private number to have all calls from private numbers sent to your ring sequence.
Check Any unavailable number to have all calls from unavailable numbers forwarded to your forwarding number.
If you want one or more specific phone numbers to be sent to your ring sequence, enter the numbers in the Specific phone numbers boxes.
If you want to specify more than 12 numbers to be forwarded, you need to add another Call Forwarding Selective entry.
NOTE: You can use wild cards. The "?" is a wild card that can replace a single digit anywhere in a digit string. A trailing "*" represents a digit string and can appear only at the end
of a group of digits and "?" wild cards. Examples: 45055512?4, 450555??34, 4505?5*
5) Click OK to save changes.