1) Enter part of or the full last name of the user you wish to setup Busy Lamp Field for.
2) Click Search.
1) In the "List URI: sip:" box, type the User ID from the top left and end it with a _BLF. Ex: 0000100004_1010_BLF
2) Click Search to view a list of available users to add to your Busy Lamp Field.
3) Select the users from Available.
4) Click Add to move the users from Available to Monitored. (Note: the order matters, so if you need to adjust just click on a Monitored User and click the Move Up / Down button below)
5) Click OK to save changes.
A Reboot of the phone may be required for the Busy Lamp Field list to populate. Busy Lamp Field works best with Polycom IP phones.