Accounts are never deleted from Orion, but can be archived and therefore, remains accessible.
Go to the Customer account
Set the account's status to "Disabled" by
- Clicking on the Status hyperlink "Enabled".
- A window will open. Click on the drop-down menu and select "Disabled"
Select a Reason from the drop-down menu
- Call Quality Issues
- Customer Support Issues
- Pricing Issues
- Phone System Functionality Issues
- Moved Billing to Another Account
The following screen appears:
- Generally, services are canceled "Immediately With No Transactions" because we bill on the first of the month for the current month. "Immediately With No Transactions" is selected by default. If you are in need of one of the other selections, contact BluIP for assistance.
Customer Overview Appearance
Once this process is complete, the customer's "Overview" page will be stamped "Canceled"
Rename Customer Account (OPTIONAL)
OPTIONAL: Rename the account by appending "Removed" or "Canceled" or use any other naming convention so that it is obvious in report or when searching that the account is considered archived or deleted.
- Using the Tools tab
- Under Account Settings, select Edit Account Name
IF THIS IS THE ONLY CUSTOMER IN AN ENTERPRISE, REPEAT THIS PROCESS FOR THE CUSTOMER'S ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT