1) Enter part of or the full last name of the user you wish to setup Call Forwarding No Answer for.
2) Click Search.
1) Click "On" or "Off". When on, Call Forwarding No Answer forwards all your incoming calls to the phone number or extension you typed in the Calls Forward to text box when you are on the phone.
2) Enter the destination of the number or extension. You can prefix it with feature access codes to give more functionality. For more information click Feature Access Codes.
3) From the drop-down menu, select the number of times you want your phone to ring before the caller is directed to the specified number or extension.
4) Click OK to save changes.