- Provide enhanced 911 capabilities through the business partner.
- Responsible for entering the customer telephone number and address information into the business partner’s data base.
- Configures the emergency services number in BroadSoft
- Provides the main emergency service number and customer service address information to BluIP
- Notifies BluIP of any changes to the emergency services configuration in BroadSoft as well as any changes in the customer’s service number or service address which would require BluIP to update our partner data base
In the event the partner has not provided the necessary information to BluIP, our 911 provider will still dispatch emergency service via a call center which will then route the call to the correct public safety access point. THIS METHOD WILL RESULT IN DELAYS FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE RESPONSE AS WELL AS A PER CALL CHARGE TO THE PARTNER.