1. Hosted Services Hosted Services can be ordered for new and existing customers from the Orion portal. There are three types of orders that can be placed.
- New Customer This is the initial order for a new customer that is being added.
- New Group For An Existing Customer This is the process of adding another group to an existing Broadsoft enterprise. The biggest reason that you may want to have multiple groups is if the customer has multiple locations.
- Adding Services To An Existing Customer This is the process of adding new services to a customer that already exists. An example of this would be adding a new user as a company grows.
2. SIP Trunking Presently SIP Trunking orders for new and existing customers must be ordered using the BluIP Trunking paper based order form. Copies of this order form can be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Trunking orders are generally filled within 72 business
hours of receipt of the order.
3. Any cancellations should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Provisioning related questions should be directed to email@example.com.