1) Enter part of or the full last name of the user you wish to setup Push to Talk for.
2) Click Search.
1) To enable Push to Talk's auto answer feature, choose On. To disable, choose Off.
2) Select the Outgoing Connection Type:
Select One-way to establish a one-way path. If this option is selected, then the originator of the call can talk to the party receiving the call, but the party receiving the call cannot talk to the
originator of the call. (Traditional page system).
Select Two-way to establish a two-way path. If this option is selected, then both the originator of the call, and the party receiving the call can talk to each other.
3) Select your Access List options:
Check Allow calls only from the users selected below to accept Push To Talk calls from only the listed users.
Check Allow calls from everyone except the users selected below to accept Push To Talk calls from everyone except the listed users.
4) Click Search to load the users into available Users.
5) Select the users you wish to Add to #3
6) Click the Add button to move them from Available Users to Selected Users
7) Click OK to save changes.
To initiate a Push to Talk call, you need to use the proper Feature Access Code. For more information click Feature Access Codes.