1) Enter part of or the full last name of the user you wish to setup Meet-Me Conferencing for.
2) Click Search.
Click Meet-Me Conferencing on the Options pane. (Note: if this user doesn't show the Meet-Me Conferencing link, you need to add them to the Meet-Me Conferencing bridge. For more information click Meet-Me Conference Bridge).
1) From the Bridge Name drop-down list, select the bridge you want to use for this conference.
2) In the Title box, enter the name for the conference.
3) Since the conference bridge is billed per user per minute, there are some options here to prevent over usage. It is highly recommended that you at least check the 'End conference when moderator departs' and 'Moderator required to start conference boxes' to limit liability of conference bridge abuse.
4) Choose how you want attendees announced. For large conference calls, the 'No notification' works best due to the possibility of flooding the conference with tone/recorded names.
5) For Type, select one of the following:
One Time to make it a scheduled, one-time conference.
Recurring to make it a scheduled conference with multiple occurrences at regular intervals.
Reservationless to create a conference without specific start or end times. This type of conference can be used to start a conference call at any time. (This is the most popular option).
6) In the Schedule section, provide the following information:
Specify the start date, time, and the duration of the conference.
For recurring conferences, specify the recurrence pattern. From the Recurs drop-down list, select the type of recurrence from the following options:
>Daily to specify the frequency of occurrence in days.
>Weekly to specify the frequency of occurrence in weeks, and the day of the week on which the conference should run.
>Monthly to specify the frequency of occurrence in months and the day for the recurrence of the conference. For the day of recurrence, select one of the following options:
To schedule the conference on a specific day of the month, for example the 27th, check Day <X> of the month and enter the day.
To schedule the conference on a specific day of the week within the month, for example, the second Monday of the month, check The <Xth> <Day-of-Week> of the month, and select Xth
and Day-of-Week from the drop-down lists.
>Yearly to specify the frequency of occurrence in years, for example every two (2) years, and the day for the recurrence from the following options:
To schedule the conference on a specific day of the year, check Day <X> of <Month> and select the day and the month.
To schedule the conference on a specific day of the week and month, for example, the first Sunday of January, check The <Xth> <Day-of-Week> of <Month> and select Xth,
Day-of-Week, and Month from the drop-down lists.
Specify when the recurring conference should end. Select one of the following options:
Never to run the conference continuously.
After <X> occurrences to end the conference after a specified number of occurrences.
Date to end the conference on a specific date.
7) Click OK to save changes.
You will be returned to the Meet-Me Conferences add page. Click the Title of the bridge you just created.