1) For Paging Group ID, use the following format: <Enterprise number><Group Number>_<Extension>. Ex: 0000100004_1004 (enterprise number is 00001, group number is 00004, extension is 1004).
2) The Name field is a descriptive field for your reference. This will not be displayed on the phones screen.
3) Calling Line ID Last/First Name fields will be the name displayed on the phones of the users receiving the page.
4) For Calling Line ID to deliver, select one of the following:
To use the paging group's CLID, select Paging group.
To use the originator's CLID, select Originating user with prefix. Optionally, enter a prefix to be delivered with the CLID, for example, “Page from: ".
The selected CLID is presented to all the targets when they are being paged.
5) From the Confirmation tone sending timeout list, select the time in seconds to wait after receiving the first answer from a target and before sending the confirmation tone to the originator.
6) Click OK to save changes.
You will be brought back to the Group Paging Add page. Notice the Phone Number and Extension are blank. To set these, click on the name of the Group Page you just created.
1) Use the drop down menu to select a DID if you want to assign one to the paging group. This is not typical, as most setups would not require exposing paging options to the outside world.
2) Set the extension of the group page.
3) Click OK to save changes.
You will be brought back to the Group Paging Add page. Click Originators to select whom can originate a group page.
1) Click search to populate the available originators.
2) Select the users you want to enable origination of the group pages.
3) Click the Add button to move them to Assigned Originators.
4) Click OK to save changes.
You will be brought back to the Group Paging Add page. Click Targets to select whom will receive the page.