Warning: Two packages are added by the system when a new customer is created - "Broadworks Group" and"RetailRates". NEVER delete these two packages. They are required to link Orion to BroadSoft or provisioning and linking your price list the the package for pricing.
Canceling a package removes the package from billing, but does not remove packages that have already been billed. Call billing support if you need to correct a package already invoiced.
To cancel a Package:
- Login to the Customer Account
- Select the Packages tab
- Select the package you want to cancel by clicking the box to the left of the package
- Click on the Status button
- From the drop-down menu, select Cancel
- Select Save
- The usual selection is Immediately With No Transactions (this is because we bill monthly, require 30 days notice to cancel and do not offer partial month credits))
- Select Save
WHAT YOU WILL SEE ON THE LIST OF PACKAGES
Because there is a default filter on the package Status column (see the funnel next to the column heading), the canceled package will disappear from the list of Packages.
To see canceled packages:
- Remove the Status filter by clicking on the column heading Status.
- Remove the status filters Active and Prospect from the filter box and hit "Enter". All packages and their status will now be listed.
- Or, to see only canceled packages, type in Canceled in the Filter box and hit "Enter".