WARNING: Two packages are created by the system at the time a new customer is added into Orion billing. NEVER delete these two packages as they are crucial to the link to BroadSoft and to pricing. These packages are - BroadWorks Group and RetailRates.
Canceling packages is used to remove packages from the customer's billable package list as seen on the Packages tab.
DO NOT use this process to correct packages that have already been billed. Call billing support if you need to correct an invoice.
To cancel a Package:
- Login to the Customer Account
- Select the Packages tab
- Select the package you want to cancel by clicking on the box next to the package
- Select the Status button
- From the drop-down menu, select Cancel
- Select Save
- Select Immediately With No Transactions (Because we bill monthly, you will always make this selection)
- Select Save
WHAT YOU WILL SEE ON THE LIST OF PACKAGES
Because there is a default filter on the package Status column (see the funnel next to the column heading), the canceled package will disappear from the list of Packages.
To see canceled packages:
- Remove the Status filter by clicking on the column heading Status.
- Remove the status filters Active and Prospect from the filter box and hit "Enter". All packages and their status will now be listed.
- Or, to see only canceled packages, type in Canceled in the Filter box and hit "Enter".