1) Display name - can be any descriptive name you choose. We recommend matching this to the broadsoft User ID of the line/user this softphone will be for
2) User name - is going to be the Line/Port section of the user in broadsoft
3) Password - this is the SIP auth password of this users line/extension in broadsoft.
4) Authorization user name - this is the SIP auth username of this users line/extension in broadsoft. This is found under the User > Utilities > Authentication. Whatever you have in the field of "Authentication User Name" will be what you put here.
5) Domain - this is the customer domain in broadsoft
6) Proxy - click the proxy button
7) Address - lax.masteraccess.com or ord.masteraccess.com
8) Click OK when finished
This is the completed example. Once the fields are filled out like above with the specific information for the user/extension in broadsoft, it should look similar to this. Click OK to save changes.