Log in to http://orion.bluip.com
Search for the Customer Account
The search results will return both the enterprise and customer role accounts. For adding services to an existing customer you will select the Customer account.
Click on the Order Forms Tab
Note: From the customer account you have 4 options for orders. Select order form by clicking on the option hyperlink.
- Add LNP Order - Used to create the LNP order and LOA that the customer signs to port the numbers to BluIP.
- Add Package Form - Used to add services to a new or existing customer, as well as other services like Fax and Call Record. (See: Orion Administration & Billing, How To - Customer Set Up and Product Orders)
- Add Resp Org Change Request - Used to create order and Resp Org document which the customer signs to migrate their toll free number to BluIP.
- Add Toll Free Order - Used to order a new toll free number
Add LNP Order
Select Add LNP Order and complete the following information:
- Service Type - Select Residential or Business
- Letter of Authorization (LOA) Sent? - Yes or No (BluIP requires a paper-based LOA for all ports)
- Is this a Partial Port - Yes or No
- Need CNAM (Caller ID Name) - Select No or Keep Existing
- Need Directory - Select No or Keep Existing
- Losing Carrier Name - Enter the name of the losing phone company
- Quantity of Numbers Being Ported - Enter the quantity here
DID Selection - There are two methods for entering the DID's:
- In the grid - enter the numbers(s). If you list only one number on a line (i.e. 123-456-7890), you must also place a check mark in the Single DID column. If you have a series of number on one line (i.e. 123-456-7890 7899), do not place a check mark in the Single DID column.
- In the box - enter the numbers in the box that says Selected Numbers (separate by comma):
- Click the Load numbers button
Notes - Including, but not limited to (list includes all possible notes, not just for porting numbers):
- BTN (Business Telephone Number)
- 911 emergency service location address and main phone number
- When porting numbers, your requested port date
- Fax number(s) for fax ATA(s)
- Fax number(s) and email(s) for fax-to-email applications
- "Ship To Address" for shipment of an ATA device
- Click Save Order
An Letter of Authorization (LOA) will now be generated that you can print and send to your customer for signature. Once the LOA is signed, it can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 702-485-2957.
Orders will not be place without a signed LOA.
Depending on the current service provider, the porting interval can take anywhere from 5 to 15 business days. This interval varies depending on the service level agreement (SLA) the provider has with BluIP’s resellers.
The porting interval for Projects (orders of 50 or more numbers) will take longer.
Tracking your order
Orion then generates a ticket to track the progress of the order. This information is available for your review by going to the "Customer's" account and selecting the "Tickets" tab.
Tickets remain in the account forever, however after 7 days with a status of "resolved", the ticket will be closed. To view closed tickets, filter the Ticket list by selecting "Ticket Status" and filter by typing in "Resolved" in the drop-down box.