1) Enter the User ID
2) Enter the Password
3) Click this box to allow auto sign-in
4) Click the Sign In button to sign into the agent software.
Enabling the Queued Calls view
1) After you've successfully logged in for the first time, click the wrench and screw driver icon under QUEUED CALLS
2) Click Edit Queue Favorite Dialog
Answering an Incoming Call
1) When an incoming call is active on the CALL CONSOLE, the ANS button will appear
2) Click the ANS button to answer the call.
Placing a Call on Hold
1) When a call is active in the CALL CONSOLE, the HOLD button will appear.
2) Press the HOLD button to place a call on hold.
Retrieving a Held Call
1) When a call is on hold in the CALL CONSOLE, the ANS button appears.
2) Press the ANS button to retrieve the held call.
Disconnecting a Call
1) With an active call in the CALL CONSOLE, the END button will appear.
2) Press the END button to disconnect the call.
Changing ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) State
1) Click the drop down menu directly to the left of your display name in the top right corner of the application.
2) Choose a State; Available = Agent will be offered all queue calls, Unavailable = Agent will not be offered any calls, Wrap-Up = Agent temporary will not be offered any calls.