- Windows Powershell ISE w/ MS Teams Module installed
- MS Teams Administrator Access
- Open Powershell ISE as an Administrator and connect to MS Teams
- Connect to MS Teams by running the following command:
- Run the following command to enable direct routing and assign a phone number to a user:
Notes: Replace identity email address and phone number w/ the correct information
Get-CsPhoneNumberAssignment -Identity firstname.lastname@example.org -PhoneNumber +19999999999 -PhoneNumberType DirectRouting
- Run the following command to Grant Direct Routing Voice Routing Policy to the user
Grant-CsOnlineVoiceRoutingPolicy -Identity email@example.com -PolicyName "US Only"
Notes: If the policy name is incorrect, run Get-csonlinevoiceroutingpolicy to get the accurate information.